48V 100Ah Home Battery Backup Energy Storage Systems
48V 100Ah Home Battery Backup
A home battery and backup system is a great way to provide clean, eco-friendly energy to your entire home. you can add storage batteries or solar panels as needed to keep up with changing energy needs. If you live somewhere with extreme weather or regular power outages, it's a good idea to have a backup power source for your home.
- Model: 51.2V100Ah (1P16S-JY100)
- Rated Capacity: 100Ah
- Nominal Voltage: 51.2V
- Charging Voltage: 58.4V
- Charging Method: CC&CV
- Standard charging system: At 25℃-5℃, charge to 58.4V at a constant current of 0.2C, and then charge to a constant voltage of 0.02C, which means full charge.
- Discharging Method: constant current discharge
- Standard discharge requirement: Cells should be discharged at a constant current of 0.2Cto 44.8V volt sat 20℃±5℃
- Standard discharge capacity: ≥100Ah
- Maximum continuous discharge current: ≦100A
- Discharge Cut-Off Voltage: 40.0V
- Battery Weight(MAX): ≤45±1Kg
- Battery Cycle Life（standard charge&discharge）: ≥6000 times
- Operating Temperature: 1. Discharge: -10°C to 55°C 2. Charge: 0°C to 45°C 3. Storage:10°C to 30°C
- StorageTemperature: 1. Within 1 month: - 5°C ~ +45°C 2. Within 3 month: - 5°C ~ +35°C 3. Within 6 month: 0°C ~ +35°C
*The above data is for reference only. CONTACT US for detailed information and customized solutions.