1) 18650 3.7V capacity lithium battery, single capacity up to 3000Mah, widely used in notebook computers, mobile power supplies, various portable electronic devices, etc.
2) 18650 3.7V power lithium battery, single capacity can reach 2400Mah, meet 10C discharge, this kind of battery is mainly used in electric tools, electric vacuum cleaners, electric scooters, electric bicycles
3) High-rate polymer lithium battery, the highest discharge rate can reach 60C, used in aerial photography six-axis flight platform, model airplane, model racing car, model ship.
Lithium battery protection circuit
Lithium-ion batteries need protection circuits due to their own characteristics. The protection board is to ensure the safety in such overcharge and discharge states and prevent the characteristics from deteriorating. The protection circuit of the lithium ion battery is composed of a protection IC and two power MOSFETs. The protection IC monitors the battery voltage and switches to an external power MOSFET to protect the battery when it is overcharged and discharged. The function of the protection IC is excessive. Charge protection, over-discharge protection, and over current/short circuit protection.
How to use lithium ion batteries correctly?
1) Charge according to the standard time and procedure, even the first three times
2) When the machine battery is too low prompt, you should try to start charging as soon as possible;
3) The activation of the lithium battery does not require a special method, the lithium battery will be naturally activated during the normal use of the machine
4) The use of lithium-ion batteries should pay attention to fire and water resistance. When the machine is not used for a long time, the lithium battery should be removed and stored in a dry, low-temperature place to prevent and avoid domestic fire accidents caused by improper use of lithium batteries. .
What are the components of Li-ion battery?
1) Upper and lower battery covers
2) Positive electrode-active material is lithium cobalt oxide
3) Diaphragm-a special composite membrane
4) Negative electrode-the active material is carbon
5) Organic electrolyte
6) Battery shell (divided into two types: steel shell and aluminum shell)
Battery product testing and certification category
1. League Battery Directive
2. US IEEE certification
3. North American UL certification
3 (UNDOT) test
5. EU CE certification
How many items are there for main battery testing?
1. Discharge performance (such as 20℃ discharge performance, high and low temperature discharge performance...)
2. Charge retention ability
3. Cycle life
4. Environmental adaptability test (such as temperature cycling, constant damp heat, vibration, collision, free fall...)
5. Highly simulated test 6. Electrostatic discharge (ESD) test
7. Safety performance test (such as over-charge protection, over-discharge protection, short-circuit protection performance...)
8. Battery safety requirements (such as heavy object impact, thermal shock, overcharge, overdischarge, high current discharge, short circuit, squeeze, forced discharge...)
What are the general battery activation process and precautions?
Generally, the battery has the following activation process:
Activation process 1: The lithium battery that has just been used generally has remaining power, so don't charge it at this time. Put the battery into the product and use it normally until the power is too low to turn on at all.
Activation process 2: The first time you charge, it is best to use the original charger to charge, and it is better to turn off the charge. Many people do not turn off the charge for the convenience of use, which is not conducive to activating the lithium battery capacity. And remind everyone to continue charging for more than 12 hours and less than 15 hours. During the period, if the prompt is full, don't bother to unplug it, let it keep charging all the time!
Activation process 3: After the first full charge, if it is used normally until it cannot be turned on. You can press the second procedure to continue the operation!
Activation process four: complete discharge, complete charge (ie repeat process two and process three) repeated three times. At this time, the battery is activated successfully and can reach the best capacity state.
Note: Lithium-ion batteries are often activated at the factory, so do not activate the buyer again. It is recommended not to use universal chargers during the activation period. If it reaches the normal period of use, the universal charger is unnecessary. Because the original charger is the most suitable. Universal charger, current unstable, and lithium-ion battery voltage does not necessarily match, it may accelerate the aging of lithium battery.
What factors affect battery life?
What factors affect battery life? Influencing factor one: depth of discharge and number of recharges
According to research, it has been found that the number of recharges is related to the depth of discharge. The deeper the depth of discharge of a lithium-ion battery, the fewer the number of recharges. The researcher came up with a calculation formula as the number of rechargeable times * depth of discharge = the number of completed charging cycles. The higher the total number of completed charging cycles, the higher the battery life, that is, the number of recharges * depth of discharge = actual battery life. But the ideal formula is obtained without calculating other factors.
Influencing factor two: overcharge, overdischarge, and large charge and discharge current
During the use of power lithium-ion batteries, we must prevent overcharging the battery. Any form of overcharging of lithium-ion batteries will cause serious damage to battery performance and even explosion. Prevent deep discharge below 2V or 2.5V, because this will quickly and permanently damage the lithium-ion battery pack. Internal metal plating may also occur, which can cause a short circuit, making the battery unusable or unsafe. However, most lithium-ion battery packs have electronic circuits inside the battery pack. If the battery voltage is lower than 2.5V, exceeds 4.3V during charging or discharging, or if the battery current exceeds a predetermined threshold, the electronic circuit will disconnect the battery. And then protect the battery to prevent danger.
Influencing factor three: overheating or overcold environment
As we all know, temperature has a greater impact on the life of lithium-ion batteries. The sub-zero environment may cause the lithium-ion battery to burn out when the electronic product is turned on, and the overheated environment will reduce the battery's capacity. Therefore, if the notebook is used for a long time without removing the battery from an external power source, the battery will be exposed to the high heat emitted by the notebook for a long time and will soon be scrapped.
What is the Daily Capacity 222222222222?
lt depends on the product structure, process dificulty, and mold size.Niceone-tech factory has 20 molding machines, with independentreseach and development and production capabilities of screen printing,spraying, epoxy, laser engraving, and other processes, which canmeet the delivery needs of most customers.
How long is the service life of lithium-ion batteries for electric vehicles?
The service life of most lithium-ion batteries for electric vehicles is designed to be around 1,000 times (ordinary ternary lithium battery materials), which is 3-4 years. But this does not mean that after 3-4 years of use, the service life of lithium-ion batteries will end. Lithium iron phosphate battery is a kind of lithium ion battery. At present, the number of recharges of lithium phosphate batteries can reach 10,000 times, and the cycle life can reach 7-8 years. It can be fully charged in 40 minutes on a single charge. It is unmatched by ordinary lead-acid batteries. The price is 12 times that of lead-acid batteries with the same capacity. -15.
The cycle life of a long-life lead-acid battery is about 300 times, and the highest is 500 times, while the cycle life of a lithium iron phosphate battery is more than 2000 times, and it can be used for 2000 times with a standard charge (5 hour rate). Lead-acid batteries of the same quality are "new half a year, half a year old, and half a year for maintenance", which is 1 to 1.5 years at most, while lithium iron phosphate batteries have a theoretical life of 7 to 8 years when used under the same conditions. Considering comprehensively, the performance-price ratio is theoretically more than 4 times that of lead-acid batteries.
The service life of lithium-ion batteries in electric vehicles, the problems that should be paid attention to in charging and the current development of lithium-ion batteries, among which the more gratifying is that methods have been developed to extend the service life of lithium-ion batteries, but this technology has not yet been developed. Generally, many consumers are full of expectations after the news broke. Although the service life of lithium-ion batteries can be extended, everyone must use them correctly to ensure that lithium-ion batteries will not be scrapped in advance.
How to extend the life of lithium-ion batteries in electric vehicles
1. Charge every day
Even if your electric car's lithium-ion battery can be used for 2 to 3 days with a single charge, it is recommended that you charge it every day. Because the used lithium-ion battery is in a shallow cycle, charging it every day will extend the life of the lithium-ion battery of electric vehicles.
2. Charge in time
Because the lithium ion battery will enter the vulcanization process after being discharged, if it is charged in time, it can remove the less serious vulcanization. Therefore, the lithium ion battery should be charged as soon as possible after use, and the battery power should be as full as possible.
3. Regular deep discharge
A regular deep discharge of the battery is also conducive to "activating" the battery, which can slightly increase the battery's capacity. The general method is to fully discharge the battery periodically.
4. Try to use the original charger
Generally, chargers of various manufacturers generally have individual requirements. Don't change the charger at will when you are not sure. In addition, do not remove the speed limit of the controller. After removing the speed limit of the controller, although it can increase the speed of some cars, it will reduce the service life of the battery.